Today we went to a car show, and we went with my friend, Rebecca, her mom and her friend, Jamie. For lunch we to the Tortilla Factory, and I had flounder. It was good! We watched Madagascar and Ruby (Jamie's dog) licked me on the head.
We saw lots of cars. They were cool. We also went on a moonbounce. And then we returned home.
Dad gave me a camera to use for the day, and here is a movie of all 88 pictures I took. I hope you like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
You have a nice blog, son.
Welcome to the blogger thing Eddie. Uncle Chuck and Tio Adolfo can't wait to read/see about your adventures!
Please write a lot and put a lot of pictures!
We send you biggg hugs!
Eddie I just watched the video you made. AMAZING! Rebecca seems like a nice friend. Next time we see you we would love to go to the Tortilla Factory. YUMMY! I must say, I am impressed of your photographic abilities. You make me think a lot. Sometimes I am trying to figure out the meaning within your perspective. There was a number written on a stone "1975" That is year I was born! More hugs!
Tio Adolfo
Hi Eddie, I love the pictures you took at the car show. MUCH more interesting than just the outside of a bunch of cars! You found all the interesting parts of the car and Rebecca did a great job of focusing on the car. What a good friend she is!
You have very interesting experiences. Keep me posted! Love you. Grandma
hi eddie, cool blog!
from your friends over the pond.
we loved your video, the cars were very cool and we especially liked the picture of the parrot on the car!
josh and ethan
Wow Eddie, that's a great video. You take good pictures. The snake is very handsome. I'm confused, though... were there dogs at the car show, or cars at the dog show?
hey Eddie i really like your video.
i like the CARS!
I like your video, Eddie, and am looking forward to more adventures. Keep the camera batteries charged!
Mom
great movie!!!
Post a Comment