Thursday, June 7, 2007

Qwan Yin

Qwan Yin died this morning at 7:00am. We buried her in our backyard. She was sick and didn't make it through the sickness. She was always very friendly. She was very funny when she bumped up against your feet in the ball.

Goodbye, and we'll miss you, Qwan Yin.

I'm going to get a new hamster this Saturday or Sunday.

3 comments:

Adolfo said...

Eddie, I am very sorry for the death of Qwan Yin" She went to a better life now with angels. Maybe her departure is a lesson to all of us to hug & love each other now and not wait for tomorrows.- Frank certainly did not wait for tomorrow! Pets are wonderful in our live, and I know you were wonderful to Qwan Yin too. Hugs to you and Luke-- see a little memorial on my blog in honor to Qwan Yin.

ethan said...

i had a banded hamster called alan that died last year. i am very sorry that yours died too.

Anonymous said...

Dear Eddie,
I was glad you called to tell me about Quan Yin. She was such a sweet gentle soul. I am glad she had a nice funeral and rests with the flowers in the garden. Your new hamster looks like a different littl being with lots of energy and fun. I look forward to meeting her. Have a great day. Love, Grandma