Monday, July 23, 2007

Camp


This is Spike a very friendly Dachshund I like him a lot. Spike has a red spiked collar. He lives in Tennessee. Olivia
likes him to.


This is Smoky he loves kids. I love him a lot just like Spike.


This is Gabi and I at the dance dancing!

4 comments:

Scott said...

I really like the photo of you and Gabi dancing, Eddie. You both looked like you had a lot of fun! Love, Dad

ethan said...

These are good pictures Eddie. I'm glad you like my oil pastel. I'm going to go camping soon and then I'll have some camping pictures for you.
I wish I liked dogs as much as you do.

Anonymous said...

Eddie, great pictures! It looks like you all had a lot of fun camping. I agree with your Dad that I really liked the picture of you & Gabi dancing. Love, Nana

joshie said...

Hi Eddie. We are going camping soon in about one weeks time and the place that we are going is called New Wine. Some of our friends are going as well.