It was a nice visit with Grandma and Grandpa.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Weaving with Grandma
This morning me and Grandma were weaving a cloth for one of my Build-a-bears named Maple. Grandma and Grandpa are leaving today and I wanted to try this out.
It was a nice visit with Grandma and Grandpa.



It was a nice visit with Grandma and Grandpa.
Labels:
grandparents
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think this fabric will look great on Maple - make sure you have another post of the finished product!
Eddie how nice that Grandma taught you how to weave. It really isn't that hard & once you learn the basics, you can learn how to do other styles as well. I love your color selections!
Eddie, I'm glad you had fun with Grandma. Your weaving looks good. I hope when you're done with the cloth for Maple that you will weave me a new kilt! (Maybe a MacGregor tartan this time, for your Mom?) Love, Dad
Hi Eddie, I learned a lot about weaving with you! You certainly have the patience to do it and will make some wonderful fabrics. Have you made balls of the other yarn yet? It was fun. Love you, Grandma.
Eddie I want to learn that too. Are pretty good at it to teach me?
Post a Comment