This is Sasha, my pet squirrel. She holds a microphone that looks like a nut. She's a pop star named "Sayshia". She's a multi-millionaire. She owns a restaurant chain of nuts. She just sold her second restaurant for a pop band. One of her biggest hits is called Javelina Stomp. One of the second biggest hits is called I Know Its. She also has Fly with the Geese, Don't Swim, Don't Jump, and that's all of her biggest hits. She's a big singer; everybody loves her.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Half Singer, Half Restaurant Owner, and Half Regular Squirrel
This is Sasha, my pet squirrel. She holds a microphone that looks like a nut. She's a pop star named "Sayshia". She's a multi-millionaire. She owns a restaurant chain of nuts. She just sold her second restaurant for a pop band. One of her biggest hits is called Javelina Stomp. One of the second biggest hits is called I Know Its. She also has Fly with the Geese, Don't Swim, Don't Jump, and that's all of her biggest hits. She's a big singer; everybody loves her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Does Sayshia have a fan club? I'd like to join.
Good picture Eddie of you & Sayshia! Is she a new Webkin?
Hi Eddie,
So glad I could meet Saysha in person! She is such a doll! Great in concert too. Love you, Grandma
Sasha is a very popular name- good name too! There is a singer in Mexico called Sasha. Also we know a baby whose name is Sacha- Yes, with a 'c' I believe it is a russian name for a boy in this case. Anyway, if you decide to became a president of Sasha's fan club, I'd like to join the club. Just let me know. Will I need to send you a picture? I have a couple...lol :)
Hugs!
Tio Adolfo
Post a Comment