These photos are just awesome. I really like your sense of composition on some of these. Ever since your Mom and I gave you that camera at Grandma and Grandpa's anniversary dinner and told you to go and take pictures of people, you've been a great budding photographer. Keep it up!
5 comments:
Eddie,
These photos are just awesome. I really like your sense of composition on some of these. Ever since your Mom and I gave you that camera at Grandma and Grandpa's anniversary dinner and told you to go and take pictures of people, you've been a great budding photographer. Keep it up!
Love,
Dad
Eddie,
This is some awesome photography. It won't be long & you'll be ready for a camera like your Dad's!
Love,
Nana
Keep on taking those pictures, Eddie. I hope you enjoy it as much as your dad does!
XXOO
Mom
Eddie,
I love pictures and I LOVE your pictures!
I want to see more!
Love
Tio Adolfo
who is the girl in the blurry picture in the computer lab?
-diana
Post a Comment