Eddie, Your fashion designs are getting more and more detailed and I love that. I like especially the little touches like the small green purse - such a nice accent! That projection screen system is a great tool for you and is so much fun. What a wonderful gift from your Nana and Grandpa.
Eddie you are doing some incredible designs. I love your attention to details!Your eye for color is also very good. I agree with Uncle Chuck that #5 is not for everyone, but I could certainly see Lady Gaga wearing something like that. Me - not so much!!
3 comments:
Eddie, Your fashion designs are getting more and more detailed and I love that. I like especially the little touches like the small green purse - such a nice accent! That projection screen system is a great tool for you and is so much fun. What a wonderful gift from your Nana and Grandpa.
Love you, Grandma
I really like #4 a lot. I think #5 would look amazing on the right body, but you probably don't want to sell that one to just anyone :)
Great job Eddie!
Eddie you are doing some incredible designs. I love your attention to details!Your eye for color is also very good. I agree with Uncle Chuck that #5 is not for everyone, but I could certainly see Lady Gaga wearing something like that. Me - not so much!!
Post a Comment